Tag Archives: suspect

Atlanta double shooting suspect captured in Florida – AJC.com

Know what’s really going on with crime and public safety in your metro Atlanta community, including breaking news, trial coverage, trends and the latest on unsolved cases. Sign up for the AJC’s crime and safety newsletter delivered weekly to your inbox.

Read More at: http://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/fbi-arrests-atlanta-fugitive-accused-shooting-girlfriend-uber-driver/wiN1pLUoVQVNpbxmzcGBAJ/

Citrus Heights police arrest suspect on ‘most wanted’ list

A suspect on the Citrus Heights Police Department’s “most wanted” list is in custody.

Citrus Heights detectives on Tuesday located 43-year-old Timothy King outside his residence in the 5200 block of Lindhurst Avenue in Yuba County, according to a Police Department news release.

King was wanted for felony firearms violations and was placed on the department’s “most wanted” list after detectives served a narcotics search warrant at his Citrus Heights residence in May, the news release said.

King was booked into Sacramento County jail with bail set at $500,000.

Never miss a local story.

Sign up today for a free 30 day free trial of unlimited digital access.

Read More at: http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article186993103.html

Homicide Suspect Wanted By Cleveland Police

CLEVELAND, OH — Carl Holland III, a 28-year-old Cleveland man, is wanted by law enforcement for aggravated homicide. Holland was named Fugitive of the Week on the Cleveland Police Department’s blog.

Holland is accused of shooting a 29-year-old man to death during a family party, cleveland.com reports. Holland reportedly went to the party, became agitated and then opened fire into a crowd. The 29-year-old was later found with a gunshot wound to his head.

Now the Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force is asking the public for help in locating Holland. The group is offering a reward for information that leads to Holland’s arrest.

Holland is a black man, standing about 5’10” tall and weighing approximately 240 pounds. His last known residence was the 400 block of Cleveland Road, Cleveland. He is considered armed and dangerous.

Holland is wanted by both the Cleveland Police Department and the U.S.

Read More at: https://patch.com/ohio/cleveland/homicide-suspect-wanted-cleveland-police

Travis murder suspect is candidate for ‘America’s Most Wanted’

Federal officials searching for a Travis County murder defendant say he has vanished with no trace of cell phone or credit card use as they work to get him on the FBI’s “Most Wanted” list.

Kevin Waguespack is accused of murder in his girlfriend’s 2015 death, but fled after a judge allowed him to remove an ankle monitor he had been assigned when he posted bail.

Waguespack may have been planning to leave the area for a significant period, allowing him to stash money and other means for survival, said Hector Gomez, a supervisory deputy for the U.S. Marshals Service. He could also be receiving help, he said.

“If there were others involved, or if he had a plan to intentionally not appear before the court, then that certainly puts us days, if not weeks, at a disadvantage in now trying to find him,” Gomez said Tuesday. “In our estimation right

Read More at: http://www.mystatesman.com/news/travis-county-murder-defendant-who-fled-candidate-for-most-wanted/w9R2oFrtsB6qs4VLGu1uXK/

FBI adds NC murder suspect to ‘Most Wanted’ list, offers $100G …

The FBI is offering a $100,000 reward for information leading to Alejandro “Alex” Castillo.

Alejandro “Alex” Castillo, the man wanted in the killing of a North Carolina teenager, was added to the FBI’s “Ten Most Wanted Fugitives” list Tuesday and may be hiding in Mexico, authorities said.

Castillo is accused of the 2016 murder of Truc Quan Ly “Sandy” Le, Fox 46 Charlotte

Read More at: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/25/fbi-adds-nc-murder-suspect-to-most-wanted-list-offers-100g-reward.html

FBI adds NC murder suspect to ‘Most Wanted’ list, offers $100G reward

The FBI is offering a $100,000 reward for information leading to Alejandro “Alex” Castillo.

Alejandro “Alex” Castillo, the man wanted in the killing of a North Carolina teenager, was added to the FBI’s “Ten Most Wanted Fugitives” list Tuesday and may be hiding in Mexico, authorities said.

Castillo is accused of the 2016 murder of Truc Quan Ly “Sandy” Le, Fox 46 Charlotte

Read More at: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/25/fbi-adds-nc-murder-suspect-to-most-wanted-list-offers-100g-reward.html

Charlotte Murder Suspect Alejandro Castillo Added to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List

Castillo’s last known residence was in Charlotte, North Carolina. He has family ties to Phoenix, Arizona. Castillo was seen on surveillance video crossing the border into Mexico and may reside in San Francisco de los Romo or Pabellón de Arteaga in the Mexican state of Aguascalientes. He also may have traveled to the states of Guanajuato or Veracruz. Castillo speaks English and Spanish.

A state arrest warrant was issued in the District Court of North Carolina for Mecklenburg County on November 2, 2016, charging Castillo with first-degree murder. On February 10, 2017, a federal arrest warrant was issued in the United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina, Charlotte, North Carolina, charging Castillo with unlawful flight to avoid prosecution.

“For more than 65 years, the FBI has utilized the public to help us find the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives, and many times, your tips provided the information we

Read More at: https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/charlotte/news/press-releases/charlotte-murder-suspect-alejandro-castillo-added-to-the-fbis-ten-most-wanted-fugitives-list

DNA test confirms death of top Filipino terror suspect, one of FBI’s most wanted

MANILA, Philippines — DNA tests have confirmed the death of one of the FBI’s most-wanted terror suspects, who the Philippine military reported was killed in a final battle to quell an Islamic State group-linked siege in southern Marawi city, U.S. and Philippine officials said Saturday.

U.S. Embassy spokeswoman Molly Koscina told The Associated Press that DNA tests done in Virginia at the request of the Philippine military confirmed the death of Isnilon Hapilon. Washington has backed efforts by the Philippines, a treaty ally, to combat terrorism for years.

“This is yet another example of how the U.S. is supporting our friend, partner and ally in the fight against terror,” Koscina said.

Hapilon and Omarkhayam Maute, another leader of the Marawi siege, were killed in a gunbattle Monday in a push by thousands of troops to retake the last pocket of the Islamic city held by the militants, Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana said.

Read More at: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/dna-test-confirms-top-filipino-terror-suspect-dead-article-1.3578879

US: DNA test confirms top Filipino terror suspect is dead | Fox News

DNA tests have confirmed the killing of one of the FBI’s most-wanted terror suspects, who the Philippine military reported was killed by Filipino troops in a final battle to quell an Islamic State group-linked siege in southern Marawi city, U.S. and Philippine officials said Saturday.

Read More at: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/21/us-dna-test-confirms-top-filipino-terror-suspect-is-dead.html

Maryland-Delaware shooting suspect caught after 3 killed, 3 others wounded


Maryland man accused of killing 3 co-workers arrested

37-year-old Radee Labeeb Prince apprehended in Delaware.

The man believed to have killed three people in a “targeted attack” near a Maryland business and also suspected in a later shooting in Delaware was apprehended by police in Delaware Wednesday evening after a manhunt that stretched on for hours.

The suspect was identified by Harford County Sheriff Jeffrey Gahler as 37-year-old Radee Labeeb Prince.

Authorities arrested the suspect at 7:05 p.m. near Glasgow High School in Newark, Del. after receiving two

Read More at: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/18/maryland-shooting-multiple-injuries-reported-at-business-park-outside-baltimore.html