Fugitive of the Week surrenders in Dover

CONCORD — On Thursday, this week’s “Fugitive of the Week,” Robert Jennings, 42, surrendered to the Strafford County Superior Court after being featured on Wednesday.

Jennings had been wanted on an arrest warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of burglary. He had been just featured as the “Fugitive of the Week.”

Jennings received word that he was the “Fugitive of the Week” and chose to do the right thing and surrender at the Strafford County Superior Court, said a spokesman for the U.S. Marshals Service which coordinates the program with New Hampshire media. “As we often indicate on the program, your odds of being released on bail are greatly increase if you surrender,” said the spokesman. “This was the case with Mr. Jennings, as he appeared in Strafford Superior Court and was subsequently released on bail.”

Since the inception of the New Hampshire Joint Fugitive

Read More at: http://www.fosters.com/news/20180112/fugitive-of-week-surrenders-in-dover

Leave a Reply